Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Sometimes I feel like a "Weight Watcher" only 5 days a week

I hate the feeling that I am having right now.  It almost sickening.  I literally feel sick to my stomach.  I didn't track this week. I HATE not tracking.  I know my weekend was filled with some bad choices but I also know that the rest of the week was ok...I think.  But, weighing in tomorrow will be a totally surprise.  I have no idea what to expect.

I went to the gym tonight and I will tell you why.  I was feeling icky and went to my friend Emily's blog.  It totally motivated me to get off my butt and run! It is amazing what a simple glance at a web page can do for me.  She got me going! I will say though, I was only at the gym for a half hour.  I walked 2 miles and that's all. But at least I got there, right?

Weekends are so hard for me.  The lifestyle I live is very routine during the week but not so much on the weekends.  I like to go out with my friends and have a few drinks.  I like to lay in bed all day on sundays and munch my junky foods.  It sucks!  How do you stay a "weight watcher" all week without blowing it on the weekend?

But really, I want to thank you all so much for supporting me.  Everyday I get a simple message, facebook chat, email, or whatever from different people cheering me on.  It is SO important to me to have you all right there with me.  If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know. 

More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment