Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ahh, Water Aerobics!

That's the first thing that came to mind, huh?!
 
But really, this class was NOT just for our grandmas and grandpas! It was an awesome workout! I met my friends Sara, Diane, and Debbie at the community center for a 1 hour water aerobics class.  We were given these funny little glove things that looked like this...
 
Adds resistance!
 
We followed along with the instructor for the hour and I was totally sweating! Not what I expected. I would really like to do it again!
Post Swim! Diane, Debbie, Sara, and Me!
 
Also, I talked to my mom today and she is going to buy me a new pair of running shoes for an early birthday present! I am really looking forward to them, I am hoping they get rid of my shin splints!
Anyone want to start my 5k training program with me? I made up a 10 week program and would love someone to join me! Also, thanks to all of you who emailed me with suggestions for the shin splints! Denise, I will have to take you up on learning how to tape them!

I am looking forward to another morning workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment