Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Totally rocked the new playlist this morning! I met Sara at the community center and hit up the treadmill! I walk/ran every other song for the 40 minutes and it was awesome! I walked at 3.7 and ran at 5.2.  Total of 3 miles! AND 400 calories :) After that, we cooled down on the bike for 15 more minutes.  I biked 2 miles! SO, i totaled 5 miles today! Heck yes!

I LOVE seeing those cals burn!
 
Bike ride cool down!
 
I am really starting to LOVE the gym. I feel so good after...I am so psyched and motivated for the race in may!
 
When I got home I cooked up another weird/random dinner.  Again, it was AMAZING. I love making up random dinners!  I took 2 Wasa crackers (my new fav), added a little tomato sauce, turkey pepperoni, and cut up some Laughing Cow Cheese and baked at 400 for 7 minutes. Total of 5 points!  
 
5 point Wasa Pizza!
(The cheese didn't melt but it was warm and delish!)

Still not sure if I will be doing any celebrating for St. Patty's Day tonight.  I find that beer just isn't worth the points anymore! If you are out, be safe and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment