Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Not havin' it today

I got up today at 9am and was feeling exhausted. I really think everything is catching up to me! I met Kelli at the gym and walked the treadmill for 30 minutes.  I am actually feeling pretty guilty about the whole thing, I should be on there at least 45 minutes if I am not running.  I just wasn't havin' it today.  But, I think I will head out for another walk around Como Park today...I am loving the sunshine!

I got some good grocery shopping done yesterday.  I FINALLY found the POPchips (Cub in Roseville) I drool over...they seem to be really hard to find!  Michael and I are addicted to the salt and vinegar kettle chips...they are NOT WW friendly! These POPchips definitely do the trick! They are SO yummy and are only 3 points a serving (22 chips). That's awesome!

3 points for 22 chips! Salty and Delish!

When I got home I was excited to make something yummy.  I looked through the cupboards and decided on Whole wheat pasta with broccoli and pesto! Plus, apples and strawberries...yum!  Once I got it all made up and calculated, I was suprised to find that my whole lunch was only 8 points! 2oz of cooked whole wheat pasta (5 points), 2tbsp Pesto (3 points), Broccoli (0), Strawberries (0), and Apples (0)! And boy, I am stuffed! I think I could have cut the pasta in half. It was SO good. I would highly recommend it!
Whole wheat pasta, broccoli, and pesto! 8 points!

I am looking forward to a fun night for Jeannie's birthday tonight and going to the wedding fair with my mom tomorrow! I think we will be looking at new running shoes too! I will keep you all posted...have a great day!


“The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!” -Marvin Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment