Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cookie Tuesday

So, here is how my "weigh in" Tuesday started...
Good morning Cowern Staff...here is a zillion cookies to start off your morning! Crap. I managed to stuff 2 in my mouth before even thinking about it.  I wish I could say I avoided the table but I didn't.  After my weekend filled with junk...I thought "what the hell, I screwed up enough anyway".  

At my meeting that night I was up 0.4 pounds.  I could have been WAY worse.  After the fun weekend, I can say that it was totally worth it.  Just means it is time to get back on track!

Most Tuesday nights I go out with my mom after my meeting. We usually say that it is my "cheat night" because I just weighed in.  This week I was determined to make it a "ww night".  We headed to Chili's for come chips and salsa and fajitas!
I LOVE these...even better with a side of ranch! (not ww friendly!)
Mom and I both ate half and brought the rest home for tomorrow's lunch.  After eating, I rounded the pointsplus to about 19.

I am ready to kick some butt this week.  Keep spreading the news about the blog...I love how many are reading! Let me know if you have any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment