Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! I hope yours was filled with lots of love <3

Today was fun.  The kiddos at school were all sugared up and running wild! Days like today are super fun at school!

Only downside...Chocolate and Candy! Yum! I did OK today by only indulging in 2 mini chocolates I got from a student.  I passed up the huge chocolate cake in the lounge. Thank goodness!

Tomorrow is weigh in.  I am not so sure how it will go this week.  I feel confident in the weekdays but the weekend really through me off.  It has been a long day and I need some rest. Tomorrow's post will be more interesting!

Ill leave you a quote from Vince Lombardi...

"It's not whether you get knocked down; it's whether you get up."

No comments:

Post a Comment