Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Best. Idea. Ever.

So, I had to share this with you all. I got the idea from a fellow weight watcher at my meeting last week! She was talking about eating breakfast "on the go" and started pre-making her egg, cheese, and english muffin sandwiches and FREEZING them!!  This also happens to be my favorite breakfast (6 points) but is sometimes too much work in the morning when I am in a hurry! So, I have decided to give it a try! You just make your egg, toast your english muffin, add the cheese and freeze! Make sure to wrap them in a paper towel, put them in a zip lock and when you are ready for breakfast, pull one out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave for 1-2 minutes until warm!
1. Cook your egg!
 2. Toast your muffin and make your sandwich!
3. Wrap and Freeze!
I will let you know tomorrow how they are when they are all heated up! She says freezing the egg and cheese WILL NOT change the texture or consistency. We'll see!

1 comment: