Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just keep tracking, Just keep tracking...

I told you all that my goal for the week was to TRACK, TRACK, TRACK. Day 1: Success!

Here is what my tracker looks like today:

Breakfast=Smoothie
1 cup yogurt: 3 points
1 Scoop protein powder: 3 points
Frozen strawberries and peaches: 0 points

Lunch=Salad
Veggies (lettuce, cuces, tomato, onion): 0 points
2 TBSP croutons: 1 point
2 TBSP light ceaser dressing: 1 point
20 baked chedder crackers: 4 points
20 grapes: 0 points

Dinner=Chipolte
Burrito Wrap: 8 points
Veggies: 4 points (according to website)
Sour Cream: 3 points (I tracked what the website said but when i was there i asked for 1/2 the amount)
Guac: 4 points (I tracked what the website said but when i was there i asked for 1/2 the amount)
Rice: 3 points

20 baked cheddar crackers: 4 points
3 Glasses of wine: 9 points

Total Points Used: 47
Daily Points: 34
Flex Points Used: 13

So, I went over my allowed points by 13. BUT, that is what my extra 49 flex points are for! Plus I had an awesome workout. Ill take today as a SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment