Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ahh, Weight Watchers...

I have been looking forward to seeing my weight watchers family ALL day! I knew when I walked in it would be just as if I never left! They welcomed me with open arms and it felt great!

Just as always, I hit the scale first. I was dreading it...I knew I gained. I haven't weighted in in 2 months so I figured it was bound to happen. To my surprise, it was not as bad as I thought!

+6.2

I honestly thought I was up at least 10. I did get back into gear this week and think I lost a few pounds before weight in today. But, that's a good thing.

This week my goal is to track. Every bite, lick, taste, drink. Track, Track, Track! Will you take that challenge with me? I could use a few cheer leaders!

My big obstacle will be the wedding I am attending on Saturday. Wedding are hard to track with all the food and drinks! Hopefully the dance floor will be hoppin'  so I can dance off a few points. I will save all my weekly flex points for Saturday.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment