Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Monday, August 11, 2014

I've been debating for a long time whether or not to start my blog back up. There seems to be so many health and fitness blogs out there now so I am not sure that there will be interest in reading mine. Honestly, I am still not sure if this is what I need or not. At the end of August, I will be starting back full time in school and work so I may not be able to blog anyway so I guess we can just see how it goes.

Anyway, It's been a while since I have posted and it sure has been a ride. I've continually been in Weight Watchers since a month after the birth of my son, Mason. I gained about 35 pounds during my pregnancy (which was a very hard and emotional struggle for me since my I found out the weekend that I hit "Onehundredsville" I also found out I was pregnant!) and almost 2 years later, I still have 17 pounds to lose until pre-pregnancy. That means that in the last 2 years of Weight Watchers, I have lost 10 pounds. RIDICULOUS. But, I am not willing to give up my membership. I need it.

It seems like a day in my life consists of waking up, looking in the mirror, feeling fat, and then eating because I feel fat. Make sense? Hell no. But it is just how I work. It is a cycle I deal with daily and I am pretty sure I am just sick of it. I decided this morning that I am done. I am done feeling sorry for myself. 

I am beautiful.
I am kind.
I am sexy.
I am a good mom and wife.

I owe it to myself to make changes and get healthy again. 

Please join me in my fight to get back at it...for real. I appreciate your love and support so much, it is what will keep me going.

LET'S DO THIS!

This is where I started...(256 pounds)


This is where I was... (199.6 pounds) 

This is where I am today...(217 pounds)

My plan today is to get 15 minutes of "sweat time". I know 15 minutes isn't much, but it is better than nothing. Here goes nothing! Wait...let me rephrase that...Here goes EVERYTHING!

1 comment:

  1. You got this Serina and u know I have your back! I am in the same boat and I have gained 8 lbs back from the 28 I lost before, I blame it on being too busy planning the wedding but everyone knows these r just excuses.. we need to stop the excuses and get it done! U have always been an inspiration to me and I hope to carry on this journey with u!!

    ReplyDelete