Follow me in the fight to get my healthy life under control and the fight to get fit!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome to Onehundredsville!

I have officially hit my FIRST BIG weight loss goal! I have dreamed of this day for a long time.

I have wondered what it felt like.

I have wondered what it looked like.

I have wondered if I could really do it.

I DID IT! I have officially left the 200's behind.

I have reached a loss of 56.6 pounds which puts me right at 199.6 pounds!

It feels like I have worked my ass off. My body feels stronger, healthier, and tighter. It feels sexier, womanly, and self-confident.

It looks like I have worked hard. It looks like I have finally had some self motivation. It looks like I finally love my body and who I am.

At my weigh in, the lady that weighed me asked me a simple question. She asked me why I kept going with my journey and what motivated me to keep going. I thought it was a simple question but I found myself stuck with no answer. It took me a minute to answer her question.Well, my support group really motivates me. I would not be here without them. They have been there through all the blood, sweat, and tears. My body motivates me. When I get myself to the gym, my body tells me that I CAN do it. I CAN keep going. My husband motivates me. He is right there by my side cheering me on. And last, my future motivates me. I will (someday) have a healither pregnancy, a more active life with my family, and a long life with my husband and family.

If you ever think that you can't do it, YOU CAN. Trust me, I NEVER thought that I could do it. But, I am living proof that I (or you) CAN! If I can do it, anyone can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment